This internationally recognized school system is made up of three educational programmes.
INTERNATIONAL BACCALAUREATE (IB) Coaching Classes in Mumbai
- The International Baccalaureate (IB) offers high quality programmes of international education to a worldwide community of schools.
- There are more than 890,000 IB students at 3,108 schools in 140 countries.
- The IB programme is more practical, having a broader spectrum of subjects that lead to all-round development.
- The focus is on ‘how to learn’ rather than ‘what to learn’.
PYP: The Primary Years Programme [Kindergarten to Class 5]
- Emphasizes on a holistic growth of the child during his/her development years.
- Seeks to create an engaging and challenging educational framework for children.
- Focuses on 5 key elements:
a) Concepts, b) Knowledge, c) Skills, d) Attitudes and e) Action
MYP: The Middle Years Programme [Class 6 to Class 10]
- This program aids students develop their knowledge and skills
- Focuses on five areas of interaction:
a) Approaches to learning, b) Community and Service,
c) Human Ingenuity, d) Environment and Health e) Social education
- Offers a model of assessment, which determines the student’s results by comparing their performance against set standards
DP: The Diploma Programme [Class 11 to Class 12]
- Includes six subject groups
Group 1: Language
Group 2: 2nd Language
Group 3: Individuals and Societies
Group 4: Experimental Sciences
Group 5: Mathematics and Computer Sciences
Group 6: The Arts
- Each subject group is further divided into different courses. Our IB classes in Mumbai cover all areas and courses thoroughly
- Three core requirements in addition to passing the subject group exams:
a) Extended Essay, b) Theory of Knowledge & Creativity, c) Action and Service.
- Students are assessed in 2 ways:
– Internally – by teachers through oral exercises, presentations and performances and
– Externally – through extended essays, literature assignments, etc
Students learn more than a collection of facts. The Diploma Programme prepares students for university and encourages them to:
- Requires breadth and depth of study, helping students to adopt different learning methods.
- Opportunities to study topics of varied interest
- Assessment process facilitates continuous learning
- Encourages students to participate in extra-curricular activities
- Prepares students well for tertiary study